The accessible campsite is now full so we are not able to accept any further requests for camping in this space.
The Accessible Campsite is available to customers who require accessible facilities. Anyone wanting to stay in this field must complete the Access Application Form.
Along with yourself and PA/ carer you can have an additional two other people camp with you in this field. If you want to camp in a bigger group in one of the surrounding fields then you can still register for an access pass which will allow you entry to the campsite to use the facilities only.
– Wheelchair accessible toilets
– Wheelchair accessible showers
– A Changing Places Unit containing an electric raised bed with a hoist above, it also has a sink and toilet.
– Please note that hoist slings will not be available. If you wish to use this unit please bring your own slings.
– Accessible sink and fresh water point.
– Charging facilities for wheelchairs and medical equipment.
– Fridge for the storage of medication.
– Hot water for cooking/ drinks
– Waste disposal point.
– Stewards on hand 24/7 offering assistance where necessary.