For Glastonbury Festival to be sustainable, we all have a duty to make sure the farmland on which it stands is looked after. With over 200,000 people visiting and working across this sprawling site, reducing the impact Glastonbury Festival has on its general environment is a huge task. And it is one which we are fiercely devoted to.
But we simply can’t do it without you.
As well as accepting the Festival’s terms and conditions of entry when paying your balance, you will be required to sign our ‘Love the Farm, Leave no Trace’ pledge, agreeing that:
- I will only use the toilets provided and not pee on the land or in waterways.
- I will use the recycling bins correctly and not drop litter on the ground.
- I will take all my belongings home with me again, including my tent and all camping equipment.
- I will bag up my rubbish in the bin bags provided by the campsite stewards and use the recycling pens provided in each campsite.
- I will avoid single-use packaging and use a reusable water bottle wherever possible.
Please commit to this pledge and ask others to stick to it too, to help ensure a sustainable Festival and secure its future. We would also encourage you to read the Festival’s full environmental policies.